Sunday, May 9, 2010

Out of the Loop

So I have been out of the poker loop for a few weeks now and it is starting to get to me.  I have had a lot of things going on since the end of my school year was approaching and I haven't really had the chance to sit down and play.  I tried to watch a few of the training videos and load up some tables just to get into the swing of things but I quickly ran into a problem.  Here at home my internet connection I can't even consider basic.  I have been talking to my dad and convinced him to let me upgrade it so I can do what I need to do not only poker wise.  My life is basically the computer and having the internet cut out and run at sun dial speed are not the things that are going to help me do what I need to accomplish.  As soon as I get my internet upgraded I will be back to the grind and my goal is to not only become one of the best online poker grinders but, to become one of the best teachers in the game as well.  So my goals are set and I will update this only a daily basis once everything is set in place.  GL at the tables. I will be seeing you all around very soon once again

No comments:

Post a Comment