Thursday, February 25, 2010

Setting the Stage

I've been playing poker for about 2 years on and off but, I have been "playing poker" for about 5 months. I started to learn the right way to play and boost my win percentage into the positive. I have shown great progress through hundreds of hours of studying both through books and online training and have finally reached that step of a winning player.

Feb. has been a great month for me because I have over doubled my BR from January and I am only 4 days away from clearing my gold iron man status. This is a tremendous goal for me considering I struggled to get above 50 points for more than 5 days last month but, this month I have put over 20 days in at 100 points a day and still made the climb upwards rather than down.

Now after playing over 1,000 sngs this year alone at the $2.25 stake I have been selected to make not only another step up but, something I would consider a leap in my game. Starting march 1st I will no longer be playing poker but, I will control it. Only through hard work and dedication will my goal be reached and I am willing to do anything to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment